If you are having issues connecting the account and cannot view your Facebook or Instagram page on our platform, it could be due to one of the following reasons :
1. Your store has not enabled page access to Kaojao.
2. You not an Admin of the page.
3. Kaojao is not able to detect your page, if that is the case, please reconnect and refresh your browser.
Here is how you can fix these issues:
1. If you want to add a page to your store but cannot connect it to Kaojao. Check to see if your Facebook page has access turned on.
1.1) Go to your personal Facebook, then click on “Settings and privacy”.
1.2). In the settings section, scroll down to “Business Integrations”.
1.3). Check all the pages you are connected to, then click on “View and Edit” and edit the pages you want to integrate. After that click “Save”.
2) Check if you are the page Admin.
2.1) Go to the Facebook Page and click on “Settings”.
2.2) Go “Page Roles” and check if you are the page admin and your page roles.
3) Remove all Facebook pages that you have integrated, including Kaojao then reconnect the page.
3.1) Go to your personal Facebook, select “Settings and privacy”.
3.2) Click on “Business Integration” and remove all apps, including the Kaojao.
Now, reconnect Kaojao with your Facebook Page.
3.3) There are 2 ways to reconnect.
Method 1: Reconnect from the account selection page, by clicking on the “Facebook” icon.
Choose the page you want to connect to, then press “Save”.
Method 2: Connect from the Shop setup page.
Click on “Manage”.
Go to the “Shop Setup” Page and click on “+connect”.
Choose the page you want to connect then click on “Save”.
4) The Instagram account connected to Kaojao is not a business or creator account.
Read More: Set up a business account on Instagram.
4.1) Connect your Instagram account with Kaojao.
4.2) Once your business account has been connected, go to your personal Facebook then go to “Settings and privacy”.
4.3) Go “Business Integrations” and then click on “View and Edit”.
4.4) Select the Instagram functions, then press “Save”.
Your Instagram account is now connected to Kaojao.