If you have faced problems connecting your account and cannot view your Facebook page on our platform, it could be due to one of the following reasons:
1. Your store has not enabled page access to Kaojao.
2. You are not an Admin of the page.
3. Kaojao is not able to detect your page, if that is the case, please reconnect and refresh your browser.
Here is how you can fix these issues:
1. If you want to add a page to your store but cannot connect it to Kaojao. Check that your Facebook page has access turned on.
1.1) Go to your personal Facebook, then click on “Settings & privacy”.
1.2) In the settings section, scroll down to “Business Integrations”.
1.3) Check all the pages you are connected to, then click on “View and edit”.
Edit the pages you want to integrate. After that click “Save”.
2. Check if you are the Admin.
2.1) Go to the Facebook Page and click on “Settings”.
2.2) Go “Page roles” and check that you are in the role as Admin.
3. Remove all Facebook pages that you have integrated, including Kaojao then reconnect the page.
3.1) Go to your personal Facebook, select “Settings & privacy”.
3.2) Click on “Business Integrations”.
3.3) Remove all apps, including the Kaojao.
Then, reconnect Kaojao with your Facebook Page.
3.4) Log into Kaojao, then choose the “Manage Page and Auto-response System” option.
3.5) Reconnect from the account selection page by clicking on the “Facebook” icon.
3.6) Choose the page you want to connect, then press “Save”.
3.7) The page is completely connected to Kaojao.