Click to Messenger ads are a convenient and easy way to reach audiences who are more likely to message the store page via Messenger or DM. Sellers can suggest products or services, and promotions to drive their target audience’s decision-making and boost sales.
How to create Click-to-Messenger Ads
1. Log into your Kaojao Account then click on the “Facebook Ads” section.
2. Choose the “Ad account” you want to run the ad.
3. Click on the “Go to Ads Manager”.
4. You will be automatically directed to Ads Manager, after that click “Create”.
5. Choose a campaign objective as “Messages” then click “Continue”.
6. Give the campaign a name, then click “Next”.
7. Name the ad set.
- Choose the ad type as “Click to message”.
- For the messaging apps, select “Messenger”.
- Select the Facebook page you want to run the ad.
- Set on a budget and a timeframe. After that, you can set a daily or lifetime budget, as well as the starting and ending dates and times of the campaign.
- Specify your target audience, then click “Next”
8. Name the ad
- In the ad setup you can choose between “Create Ad” or “Use existing post” or “Use a Creative Hub Mockup”.
In this example, we are using an exisitng ad:
- After you choose the post. A preview of the ad will appear on the right-hand side.
- Give the ad a Call-to-action and Heading , for this click to messenger ad example, we chose “Send Message”.
Then click on “Save”.
Here is an example of how the ad will look like: