You can create a packing slip or shipping label to be pasted on your parcel for the delivery process. The shipping label can be saved in PDF form and printed from Kaojao so that you can send the tracking and parcel number back to your customers. This will save you time and increase the speed of delivery of products and orders to customers.
These following steps are the procedure to create a Shipping Label:
1. Log into Kaojao, then choose the “Manage Page and Auto-response System”.
Go to the page you want to set up the persistent menu, then click on “Manage”.
2. Go to the “Orders” menu.
3. Click on the order number, select the order you want to print the shipping label.
4. After that click on the printer icon. You can print the delivery slip and paste it on the order.
*If you want to print the delivery slip for many orders at once. Click on the top blue box icon and click on the printer icon that is in green.
*This is what the delivery slip will look like.
If you want to send the delivery information to your customers, you can do with the following steps as well.
1. Click on the order number.
2. Scroll down to the shipping section and click on the drop-down menu and select the shipping “Fulfilled” option.
The Click on “Send to customer” button.
*This is how the information will be visible in their Inbox.