Once the customers place their products into the cart or places an order through messenger, the order is automatically created after that you can verify the order information and proof of payment by yourself.
The Auto Billing feature allows the customers to order the products by themselves through chat without having to personally respond to every message.
When the customer clicks on the “Products” or “items” (Based on what you have set) in the menu, they can see the list of products that you have added to the system. (See how to add products here)
The following are steps to order a product:
Once the product list is visible in messenger, click on “Buy Now”. You will be redirected to the online store, choose the product you want to order, then click on “Add to cart” and click on “Confirm order”.
After that you can add details such as address and attach the payment slip.
After adding the payment slip, the Kaojao system will show “Payment Confirmation: Pending”, until the seller confirms the payment.
Customers can click to view or review orders via chat by themselves by clicking on “View orders”.
How to Check Your Orders and Confirm
1. Go to the “Orders” page in the menu.
2. Choose the channels that you want to see orders. To see all orders, click on “All channels”.
3. If all channels are selected, the system will display all orders.
- Exclamation mark refers to payment pending, tick mark shows payment confirmation.
- When you click on the order number, the order bill and payment notification bill will be visible.
- To confirm this payment, click on “Confirm payment”.
- The system will change to “Payment Confirmed.
4. When you click on the order number, the order details will be appearing. To confirm payment, click on the “Confirm Payment” button, then click on “Yes”.
5. Then click on “Yes”.
6. The order page will be updated to “Paid”.
The verified badge will be shown in green.
Customers can check the payment and shipping status in the inbox.