You can track events on Kaojao’s online store with the help of Google Analytics pixel ID using the following steps:
1. Go to Google Analytics, log in and click on “Start Measuring” . After that enter the account name, and click “Next”.
2.Create a Property Name, Change the time zone and currency according to your preference.
3.In the data stream options, choose your platform and add your Kaojao online store link in the “Website URL” section.
4. Add in your business Information, then click on “create”.
5. Select your country, read the terms and conditions, then click on the checkbox and ” I accept”.
6. Click on the checkmark for updates you would like to receive, then click on “Save”.
7. In the Google Analytics page, click on “Admin”.
8. Copy your Google Analytics Measurement ID
9. Go to Shop Setup page , then add in your Google Analytics ID.
Read more about how to create Google Analytics at http://bit.ly/2LbQg7F
Once you have completed the initial setup,you can download the Tag Assistant extension to use Google Analytics at http://bit.ly/35tg71G..
To see more Pixel settings
View Facebook Pixel ID
View TikTok Pixel ID