If the chatbot is not working, it could be due to one of these reasons:
1. Chatbots/ Extensions other than Kaojao are also being used in the same account.
2. Recently changed Facebook password.
3. Changes to page admin access.
4. You don’t have access to the page anymore.
5. Changes in Page Information.
6. Cannot connect to Facebook.
You can solve these issues by following these steps:
1.Ask all the admins if they have installed any other extensions or chatbots apart from Kaojao.
You can do so by going to your Facebook account and selecting “Settings and privacy” in the top right corner. After that go to business integrations. Here you can see apps and services connected to your FB account.
Remove all the unnecessary apps, and let the main admin install the Kaojao chatbot (only 1 person).
2. Go to the shop management section to connect a new Facebook page, then click on the Facebook icon.
3.Select the store you want to connect to and press “Save”.
Your page is now successfully reconnected to Kaojao.