1. If you don’t have a Google Tag Manager account, go to tagmanager.google.com.
2. Add in your account details and your online store link (start with www.) after that click on “Create”.
3. After reading the Terms of Service, click on the check box at the bottom left, then click on “Yes” at the top right.
4. Click on “OK”.
5. Then, copy your Google Tag ID.
6. Go to Shop Setup and scroll down to the “Tags & Pixels” section and paste your Google Tag Manager ID.
Read more about how to create a Google Tag Manager here.
Once you are done with the setup, you can download the extension for Google Tag Manager at http://bit.ly/35tg71G.
To see more Pixel settings:
Connect Facebook Pixel ID
Connect Tiktok Pixel ID
Connect Google Analytics ID